- Robert Mondavi Private Selection Merlot
From California’s Central Coast, displays the bright aromas and flavors of smooth cherry, plum and strawberry with hints of cedar, black olive and spice.
- California's Chateau St Jean Cabernet Sauvignon
Has a complex structure of blackberries, coffee and oak. The sweet, dark berry fruit continues on the palate and mingles with elegant round tannins and lead to a long, lingering finish.
A soft, elegant California wine with the flavors of plump red berries and dark cherry.
A silky and delicate red wine from Spain made of tempranillo and garnacha estate grown grapes. It has strawberry and red currant aromas with a hint of caramel.
- Louis Perdrier Brut Excellence Champagne
A unique blend of grapes including Ugni Blanc, Colombard, Chenin, Folle Blanche, and Menu Pineau. Together, they tickle the palate with numerous fine, persistent bubbles.
- Mocha Wine Wafers
- Los Olivos Wine and Cheese Biscuits
- Godiva Milk Chocolate Cashews
- Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Lindt Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Stick
- Dilettante Foil Wrapped Milk Chocolate Pear
- Guylian Artisanal Belgian Dark Chocolate Praline
- Dilettante Ephemere meltaway truffles
- Biscoff Caramelized Belgian Cookies
- Sugar Plum Chocolate and Strawberry Bark
- Marich Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans
- 4 Section Candy & nut tray filled with chocolate
covered pretzels, chocolate covered almonds, cranberry raisin nut mix
and assorted nuts