Home > Resources > Glossary > Definitions - S > Slumped Glass

Slumped Glass

Preformed glass, such as sheet glass or blown glass rondelles, that has been reheated and shaped in a mold.


  A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z