Rose of the Month Details12 Gold dipped and trimmed roses will be shipped to the recipient over the year as follows:
Here is why our Collectors Gold Rose of the Month Service makes a great gift:
- 3 Solid precious metal dipped roses
- 9 color precious metal trim roses.
Here is How the Program Works
- Our yearly subscribers receive the latest gold rose releases as soon as they are available. New releases are often very limited so by subscribing you insure your access to the latest designs.
- No need to worry about forgetting an important date because a new gold dipped rose will arrive each month just in time for important holidays and other dates throughout the year.
- Each month when a new gold dipped rose arrives, it will make a positive impression telling them how much you care.
- Your recipient will look forward to adding to their collection with each new gold rose they receive. There are endless ways to display these gold roses making arranging half the fun.
- We will also send suggestions on how to display and arrange their growing rose collection.
- You can finish your gift shopping for the whole year in the next ten minutes with one easy order! You'll rest easier knowing that your family and friends will be remembered throughout the year.
Enter your shipping and gift recipient information when you check out. Each yearly subscription is limited to one address. You can always call us at 1 877 278-8696 if you have several recipients or questions. You will be billed one time for the full amount (excludes shipping). That is all there is to it. We will take care of everything for you.
Who is the Collectors Gold Rose of the Month Service for?
The Collectors Gold Rose of the Month Service is a very popular gift for those who travel a lot or who are in the military. This monthly gift is a perfect gift to arrange for your girl friend, wive, mom, fiancee, boss or even your Mother in Law. It is a great gift idea for someone in your life who likes to collect things or who get excited when opening presents.
The Process: How your Gold Rose is Preserved
To preserve the color of the natural rose and to enhance the stunning beauty of the real rose beneath we now offer roses in a variety of colors with gold, platinum or silver trim. The rose flower bloom is dipped in lacquer to preserve the rose and the color. Then the leaves and stem are dipped in gold, platinum or silver precious metal. The flower bloom is highlighted in gold, platinum or silver to give them a remarkably rich look. The process captures the dramatic color and beauty of the real rose beneath creating a timeless gift for you or someone special in your life.
Our Rose Color Chart features all of the rose options.