|Gift Ideas for Grandparents Day |
|What should your new baby call your Grandparents? Here are some Ideas... |
- Nonna (Italian Grandmother)
- Nonno (Italian Grandfather)
- Oma (Dutch Grandmother)
- Opa (Dutch Grandfather)
| || || || |
|Ways to Tell Your Grandparents you Care |
|Even our Grandparents need to know they are loved. Here are some ideas for how to let them know you care. |
- Call Grandparents on a regular basis.
- Send postcards to your Grandparents when you travel.
- Have your children send thank you notes for any gifts your parents give them.
- Send them a gift or card on important holidays such as Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day and Grandparents Day.
- If you live close by offer to handle errands or housekeeping chores or light home repairs that might be difficult for aging Grandparents.
- Visit your Grandparents as often as possible.
- Teach your Grandparents how to use the computer and email.
- Help aging Grandparents with their health insurance claims.
- Remind your Grandmother and Grandfather of times you spent together. Buy senior tools such as special tools with easy to grasp handles.
- Tell your Grandparents that you love them every time you see or talk to them!