Women's Friendship Day Gifts
Tell your female friends you appreciate them.Celebrate your girlfriends on National Women's Friendship Day in September celebrates female friendships! Women with friends know that their life is better and more meaningful when they have women friends so join with us to celebrate National Women's Friendship Day by sending your friends a unique friendship gift, giving them a call or mailing them a greeting card.
We offer a complete line of spa gifts, coffee gift baskets , personalized gifts , gold dipped roses and much more. Below we have a gathered a few friendship gift ideas to make it easy for you to make your selection.
National Women's Friendship Day Ideas for Celebrating With FriendsBooks, magazines, television - everywhere we look we find stories about women friends. The media is just getting around to acknowledging what we have known all along - women friends make our lives richer and more fulfilling. We encourage you to join the celebration! National Women's Friendship Day is a great way to tell your friends how much they mean to you. Celebrate National Women's Friendship Day the third Sunday in September each year.
Below are some ideas.
- Send a Friendship Gift Basket to an out of town friend with a note telling her how much she means to you.
- Send lasting gold dipped roses to your mother, sister or other relative who has also been a good friend to you.
- Celebrate your relationship over high tea or coffee.
- Remember a special friend with a book of poetry or fiction.
- Send a card, and perhaps a photo, to a faraway friend.
- Plan a girls' night out. Go see a movie. Make reservations for dinner.
- Visit a spa together. Make appointments for manicures. Get make-overs.
- Reconnect with a childhood friend with whom you've lost contact.
- Sign up for a cooking or gardening class.
- Plan an adventure. Go hiking, hot-air ballooning, white water rafting, etc.
- Start up a book club with close friends.
- Hand out goodie bags to your female coworkers. Include a note about National Women's Friendship Day.
- Record a cassette tape or CD with songs that remind you of your friendship with a particular woman. Send the recording along with a short note to your friend.
- Make a photo album or a scrapbook that celebrates your friendship.
- Use your special talents or hobbies to make your friend a meaningful gift.
- Take cards and home-baked cookies to your friends and female neighbors.
- Throw a party or potluck with your closest women friends.
- Plan a weekend with your former college roommate in your college town. Visit the library. Attend a football game. Go to your old hangout.
- Make plans with your good friends to volunteer at a women's shelter, soup kitchen or child advocacy program.
- Make a new friend!
Created by Kappa Delta Sorority for Women Everywhere!
For more information, contact:
Organizations that support National Women's Friendship Day A number of women's organizations have signed on to support National Women's Friendship Day by promoting the day among their members and by planning special events.