Six Microbrew 12 oz. Beers as follows:
Galvanized Steel Bucket
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager - Known for it's dense, white head and dark appearance, this brew is full of spicy floral hops with a malty sweetness and hoppy wallop.
- Magic Hat #9 - This not quite pale ale has a taste all of it's own. Known for it's dry, crisp and refreshing flavor.
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - Made with whole-cone American hops this pale ale boasts grapefruit and pine aromas with bold flavor.
- Smuttynose Old Brown Dog - This American Brown Ale beer style has fuller-bodied and strongly hopped with a malt dominance.
- Grey Lady Ale by Cisco Brewers - A Belgian-style beer with an unfiltered cloudy appearance, earthy nose and sophisticated notes.
- Mountain Ale by Shed Brewery - A bit lighter than your typical brown with an off-white head. Tastes of sweet, succulent caramel similar to Guinness.
The Following Snacks:
Peppered Beef Jerky by Divine Bovine, Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettle Corn, Honey Mustard Popcorn, Roasted & Salted Peanuts by J&R Gourmet, Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company