|About the Wine or Champagne |
|Beringer Sparkling White Zinfandel California Champagne: |
The grapes for Beringer Sparkling White Zinfandel are grown in vineyards scattered along the California growing regions where well-drained soils combine with cooling climatic influences from the nearby Pacific Ocean to produce Zinfandel grapes that achieve well-developed flavor and aroma characteristics while maintaining lower sugar levels than needed for most still wines. The fruit is harvested at lower sugars to allow the wine to ferment to dry at a lower alcohol level so a secondary fermentation is possible.
After gentle crushing, the base wine for the cuvï¿½e was made by keeping the juice in contact with the grapesï¿½ red skins for approximately three hours to extract a light blush color. Beringerï¿½s winemakers then used slow, cool fermentations to preserve the vibrant, fresh strawberry, honeydew, and citrus aromas and flavors. After the primary vinification, using a classic traditional winemaking technique, a small amount of additional sugar and yeast was added to induce the secondary fermentation, introducing a lively effervescence into the wine. Finally, a ï¿½dosageï¿½ of wine with very expressive floral characteristics was blended to highlight the bright, fresh strawberry and citrus fruit aromas and flavors.
Crafted by Beringerï¾’s winemakers to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Beringer White Zinfandel, Beringer Sparkling White Zinfandel is a festive, effervescent wine made from Zinfandel grapes. The nose has lovely floral notes that are reminiscent of the wonderfully refreshing citrus and strawberry fruit nuances. The palate begins with a nice, classic ï¾�mousseï.75 inches mouthfeel, and strawberry, brown spice and citrus flavors interplay with a refreshing acidity that carries everything into a long, delicious finish.
|Wine Gift Shipping Details |
|Gifts containing alcohol |
can not be shipped to the following states:
- New Mexico
|Ordering and shipping details |
|How to Order for More than one Recipient Address |
These directions apply to Shipped Wine Baskets Only.
| || |
- Simply select the first gift basket or other item in this group that you would like to send.
- Complete the shipping and message information for that recipient.
- Click Add to Cart at the bottom of the Page.
- Repeat the process for the each additional item/recipient.
- When you are ready to checkout, just leave the "Ship To Address" the same as your "Billing Address". Or, if you have selected another item from a different department that you would like to send to another address other than the billing address, just enter that shipping address during checkout. The system will calculate the shipping price for that item only. You can also add a gift message to the additional item during checkout by checking "Show gift options during checkout.
|Please call us at 877 278 8696 if you have any questions. |
|Do you have a large list? Use our handy Order Form. |